By Nicholas Petraco,Thomas Kubic
Read Online or Download Color Atlas and Manual of Microscopy for Criminalists, Chemists, and Conservators PDF
Best science experiments & measurement books
Cross means past paper airplanes--with gliders you could keep an eye on! Paper airplanes are designed to be outfitted and tossed. The walkalong gliders during this ebook are designed to allow you to truly pilot them as you push them alongside on a wave of air. turn into an comprehensive glider fashion designer and aviator with this home made consultant.
Advances in fluorescent proteins, live-cell imaging, and superresolution instrumentation have ushered in a brand new period of investigations in mobile biology, drugs, and body structure. From the id of the golf green fluorescent protein within the jellyfish Aequorea victoria to the engineering of novel fluorescent proteins, The Fluorescent Protein Revolution explores the heritage, houses, and functions of those vital probes.
Guide of Microscopy is a handbook that bargains usually with the elemental tools and strategies utilized in gentle microscopy and its organic functions. a wide part is dedicated to the learn of natural topic in microfossils preserved in rocks, in view of its stratigraphic value in mining and oil prospecting.
This booklet describes vector community analyzer measurements and uncertainty checks, relatively in waveguide test-set environments, in an effort to identify their compatibility to the foreign process of devices (SI) for actual and trustworthy characterization of verbal exchange networks. It proposes an absolutely analytical method of size uncertainty evaluate, whereas additionally highlighting the interplay and the linear propagation of alternative uncertainty assets to compute the ultimate uncertainties linked to the measurements.
- Theodore Gray's Completely Mad Science: Experiments You Can Do At Home, But Probably Shouldn't , The Complete and Updated Edition
- Fluorescence Microscopy: Super-Resolution and other Novel Techniques
- Plasma Research at the Limit:From the International Space Station to Applications on Earth(With DVD-ROM)
- The Global Transformation of Time: 1870-1950
- Scientific Computing: For Scientists and Engineers (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Inventing Temperature: Measurement and Scientific Progress (Oxford Studies in the Philosophy of Science)
Additional info for Color Atlas and Manual of Microscopy for Criminalists, Chemists, and Conservators
Color Atlas and Manual of Microscopy for Criminalists, Chemists, and Conservators by Nicholas Petraco,Thomas Kubic