By Dr. M. O. Faruque Sarker
About This Book
- Demonstrates how one can write quite a few besopke client/server networking functions utilizing general and renowned third-party Python libraries
- Learn the way to enhance shopper courses for networking protocols resembling HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, FTP, CGI, XML-RPC, cleaning soap and REST
- Provides sensible, hands-on recipes mixed with brief and concise causes on code snippets
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a community programmer, system/network administrator, or an internet software developer, this booklet is perfect for you. you'll have a uncomplicated familiarity with the Python programming language and TCP/IP networking techniques. although while you are a beginner, you'll increase an figuring out of the thoughts as you move with this ebook. This e-book will function a supplementary fabric for constructing hands-on abilities in any educational path on community programming.
What you'll Learn
- Develop TCP/IP networking client/server applications
- Administer neighborhood machines' IPv4/IPv6 community interfaces
- Write multi-purpose effective internet consumers for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- Create e mail consumers to paintings with universal e mail protocols corresponding to SMTP, POP3, IMAP, and so on.
- Scrape web content and look for important information
- Perform distant method management initiatives over Telnet and SSH connections
- Interact with well known web content through net providers similar to XML-RPC, cleaning soap, and leisure APIs
- Monitor and research significant universal community safety vulnerabilities
Python is a wonderful language to exploit to jot down code and feature enjoyable via prototyping functions quick. The presence of plenty of third-party libraries, sometimes called batteries, makes it much more more uncomplicated and speedier to prototype an program or to enforce a brand new set of rules. while you're attracted to growing the construction blocks for plenty of useful net and networking functions that depend on networking protocols then this ebook is a must-have.
This booklet highlights significant elements of community programming in Python ranging from writing easy networking consumers, to constructing advanced screen-scraping and community protection tracking scripts. It creates the construction blocks for plenty of useful net and networking functions that depend upon numerous networking protocols. This e-book provides the ability and wonder of Python in fixing the varied real-world initiatives within the region of community programming, process and community management, community tracking, and web-application improvement.
This e-book develops your skill to resolve a variety of community programming initiatives in Python. we are going to begin via exploring the Python ordinary library capabilities to create client/server community and manage your neighborhood networking assets to be had below either IPv4 and IPv6. the sensible concentration maintains with growing net and e-mail consumers, scraping web content, fetching info from a variety of web pages, and looking out for info on the net reminiscent of Amazon, Flickr, and different websites. It extra develops your talents to research your community protection vulnerabilities utilizing complex community packet catch and research techniques.
By Andrew Brust,Leonard G. Lobel
Your crucial consultant to key programming gains in Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Take your database programming talents to a brand new level—and construct personalized purposes utilizing the developer instruments brought with SQL Server 2012. This hands-on reference exhibits you ways to layout, attempt, and set up SQL Server databases via tutorials, functional examples, and code samples. If you’re an skilled SQL Server developer, this e-book is a must-read for studying easy methods to layout and construct powerful SQL Server 2012 functions.
Discover the best way to:
- Build and installation databases utilizing the SQL Server info instruments IDE
- Query and control advanced information with strong Transact-SQL improvements
- Integrate non-relational beneficial properties, together with local dossier streaming and geospatial facts varieties
- Consume info with Microsoft ADO.NET, LINQ, and Entity Framework
- Deliver facts utilizing home windows verbal exchange beginning (WCF) information prone and WCF RIA prone
- Move your database to the cloud with home windows Azure SQL Database
- Develop home windows cell cloud functions utilizing SQL info Sync
- Use SQL Server BI parts, together with xVelocity in-memory applied sciences
By Aleksandar Prokopec
- Make the main of Scala through knowing its philosophy and harnessing the ability of multicores
- Get accustomed to state-of-the-art applied sciences within the box of concurrency, via sensible, real-world applications
- Get this step by step advisor full of pragmatic examples
Scala is a contemporary, multiparadigm programming language designed to specific universal programming styles in a concise, stylish, and type-safe approach. Scala easily integrates the positive aspects of object-oriented and sensible languages.
In this moment variation, you'll find up-to-date assurance of the Scala 2.12 platform. The Scala 2.12 sequence pursuits Java eight and calls for it for execution. The booklet starts off through introducing you to the principles of concurrent programming at the JVM, outlining the fundamentals of the Java reminiscence version, after which indicates a few of the vintage development blocks of concurrency, akin to the atomic variables, thread swimming pools, and concurrent facts constructions, besides the caveats of conventional concurrency.
The ebook then walks you thru varied high-level concurrency abstractions, every one adapted towards a particular classification of programming initiatives, whereas referring to the newest developments of async programming features of Scala. It additionally covers a few invaluable styles and idioms to take advantage of with the concepts defined. eventually, the e-book provides an summary of whilst to take advantage of which concurrency library and demonstrates how all of them interact, after which provides new fascinating ways to construction concurrent and allotted systems.
What you are going to learn
- Get to grips with the basics of concurrent programming on glossy multiprocessor systems
- Build high-performance concurrent structures from basic, low-level concurrency primitives
- Express asynchrony in concurrent computations with futures and promises
- Seamlessly speed up sequential courses through the use of data-parallel collections
- Design secure, scalable, and easy-to-comprehend in-memory transactional information models
- Transparently create disbursed purposes that scale throughout a number of machines
- Integrate diverse concurrency frameworks jointly in huge applications
- Develop and enforce scalable and easy-to-understand concurrent purposes in Scala 2.12
About the Author
Aleksandar Prokopec, who additionally authored the 1st variation of this publication, is a concurrent and disbursed programming researcher. He holds a PhD in machine technological know-how from the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland. He has labored at Google and is at present a crucial researcher at Oracle Labs.
As a member of the Scala workforce at EPFL, Aleksandar actively contributed to the Scala programming language, and he has labored on programming abstractions for concurrency, data-parallel programming aid, and concurrent information buildings for Scala. He created the Scala Parallel Collections framework, that's a library for high-level data-parallel programming in Scala, and took part in operating teams for Scala concurrency libraries, equivalent to Futures, provides, and ScalaSTM. Aleksandar is the first writer of the reactor programming version for dispensed computing.
Table of Contents
- Concurrency at the JVM and the Java reminiscence Model
- Traditional construction Blocks of Concurrency
- Asynchronous Programming with Futures and Promises
- Data-Parallel Collections
- Concurrent Programming with Reactive Extensions
- Software Transactional Memory
- Concurrency in Practice
By Brahma Dathan,Sarnath Ramnath
Using a case-study-based strategy for delivering a complete advent to the foundations of object-oriented layout, it includes:
- A sound footing on object-oriented recommendations comparable to periods, items, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism, dynamic linking, etc.
- A solid advent to the degree of necessities analysis
- Use of UML to rfile consumer necessities and design
- An huge remedy of the layout process
- Coverage of implementation issues
- Appropriate use of layout and architectural patterns
- Introduction to the paintings and craft of refactoring
- Pointers to assets that additional the reader's knowledge
The concentration of the publication is on implementation points, with no which the training is incomplete. this is often accomplished by using case stories for introducing a number of the recommendations of research and layout, making sure that the idea is rarely break away the implementation elements.
All the most case stories utilized in this e-book were applied by means of the authors utilizing Java. An appendix on Java presents an invaluable brief instructional at the language.
By David Powers
With the surge of recognition of personal home page five, object-oriented programming is now an enormous attention for Hypertext Preprocessor builders. This version-neutral publication is a gradual creation to object-oriented programming (OOP) that will not overburden you with complicated thought. It teaches you the basic fundamentals of OOP that you will want to know sooner than relocating onto a extra complicated point, and contains a sequence of prepackaged scripts that you should include into your present websites with the minimal of effort.
It indicates how object-oriented programming can be utilized to create reusable and conveyable code by way of strolling you thru a sequence of easy tasks. The initiatives characteristic the types of items builders run up opposed to on a daily basis, and comprise a validator for filtering consumer enter, an easy Date category that avoids the necessity to be mindful the entire esoteric structure codes in Hypertext Preprocessor, and an XML generator.
- Teaches the basics of OOP
- Simple initiatives exhibit how OOP suggestions paintings within the genuine international
- Prepackaged scripts can simply be additional for your personal tasks
By James T. Streib,Takako Soma
By David West,Brett McLaughlin,Gary Pollice
"Head First item orientated research and layout is a fresh examine topic of OOAD. What units this booklet aside is its specialise in studying. The authors have made the content material of OOAD available, usable for the practitioner."
Ivar Jacobson, Ivar Jacobson Consulting
"I simply complete interpreting HF OOA&D and that i enjoyed it! the item I beloved so much approximately this booklet was once its concentrate on why we do OOA&D-to write nice software!"
Kyle Brown, distinctive Engineer, IBM
"Hidden in the back of the humorous photos and loopy fonts is a major, clever, tremendous well-crafted presentation of OO research and layout. As I learn the e-book, I felt like i used to be having a look over the shoulder of knowledgeable fashion designer who was once explaining to me what matters have been vital at every one step, and why."
Edward Sciore, affiliate Professor, desktop technological know-how division, Boston College
Tired of studying item orientated research and layout books that merely is smart after you are a professional? you may have heard OOA&D should help write nice software program each time-software that makes your boss satisfied, your consumers chuffed and provides you extra time to do what makes you happy.
Head First Object-Oriented research & Design indicates you ways to investigate, layout, and write critical object-oriented software program: software program that is effortless to reuse, keep, and expand; software program that does not damage your head; software program that permits you to upload new positive aspects with out breaking the outdated ones. within you are going to find out how to:
- Use OO rules like encapsulation and delegation to construct purposes which are flexible
- Apply the Open-Closed precept (OCP) and the one accountability precept (SRP) to advertise reuse of your code
- Leverage the facility of layout styles to unravel your difficulties extra efficiently
- Use UML, use situations, and diagrams to make sure that all stakeholders arecommunicating sincerely that can assist you convey the precise software program that meets everyone's needs.
By exploiting how your mind works, Head First Object-Oriented research & Design compresses the time it takes to profit and keep advanced details. count on to rejoice, anticipate to profit, count on to be writing nice software program continually by the point you are entire analyzing this!
By Dr Alex Blewitt
As a hugely extensible platform, Eclipse is utilized by everybody from self sustaining software program builders to NASA. Key to this can be Eclipse’s plug-in environment, which permits purposes to be constructed in a modular structure and prolonged via its use of plug-ins and features.
"Eclipse four Plug-in improvement through instance Beginner's consultant" takes the reader during the complete trip of plug-in improvement, beginning with an creation to Eclipse plug-ins, endured via packaging and culminating in automatic trying out and deployment. the instance code offers uncomplicated snippets that are constructed and prolonged to get you going quickly.
This e-book covers fundamentals of plug-in improvement, developing person interfaces with either SWT and JFace, and interacting with the person and execution of long-running projects within the background.
Example-based projects reminiscent of developing and dealing with personal tastes and complicated projects resembling good as operating with Eclipse’s documents and assets. a selected bankruptcy at the transformations among Eclipse 3.x and Eclipse 4.x offers an in depth view of the adjustments wanted via functions and plug-ins upgrading to the hot version. eventually, the ebook concludes on the way to package deal plug-ins into replace websites, and construct and attempt them automatically.
A Beginner's advisor following the "by instance" strategy. there'll be 5-8 significant examples that may be utilized in the ebook to enhance complex plugins with the Eclipse IDE.
Who this publication is for
This publication is for Java builders who're acquainted with Eclipse as a Java IDE and have an interest in studying find out how to improve plug-ins for Eclipse. No previous wisdom of Eclipse plug-in improvement or OSGi is important, even supposing you're anticipated to grasp the right way to create, run, and debug Java courses in Eclipse.
By Iain Craig
By Brett Spell
Pro Java eight Programming covers the middle Java improvement package and the finer issues of the center usual version (SE) and improvement equipment model eight. you will discover the details of operating with the Java language and APIs to boost functions in lots of varied contexts.
You also will delve into extra complex subject matters like lambda expressions, closures, new i/o (NIO.2), enums, generics, XML, metadata and the Swing APIs for GUI layout and improvement. through the tip of the publication, you’ll be absolutely ready to exploit Java's ease of improvement, and ready to create strong, refined Java applications.
What youll learn
- How to exploit and layout your personal libraries, periods and methods
- How to exploit the recent lambda expressions, closures, circulate API and more
- How to exploit the hot thread and I/O APIs for latest Java purposes that needs to practice at company and parallel scales
- How to take advantage of the enhanced collections APIs
- How to construct a greater Java UI/UX utilizing format managers, Swing's JTable and JTree APIs, cut-and-paste, and drag-and-drop
- How to exploit Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to attach and combine with numerous MySQL, Oracle, and NoSQL databases
- How to paintings with internationalization, localization and more
- How to successfully use XML and upload annotations on your Java purposes and more
Who this e-book is for
This e-book is for knowledgeable Java programmers or builders seeking to additional refine or upload to their abilities and information base.